Equity Advisory Workshops
Are you an established ambitious company, planning to grow your business and in need of new funding?
InterTradeIreland’s Funding Advisory Service for Established Businesses is aimed at SMEs who are looking for new or alternative sources of funding to finance business growth. Details of our supports are outlined below.
Note this programme is not suitable for pre-revenue or start-up companies.
- These workshops are FREE and are held at various locations across the island.
- They cover the main sources of funding including bank funding, trade credit and finance and alternative funding sources including private equity, peer to peer lending and crowd funding.
- Grant Thornton, one of the world’s leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms assist InterTradeIreland with the delivery of these Funding for Growth workshops.
- At each workshop you will hear from funding providers, receive an overview of the funding environment, find out what funders are looking for and you will also find out about SME supports available from InterTradeIreland.
- The workshops focus on the various funding options available and provide practical lessons in applying for and securing funding for growth.
- Time is set aside at workshops for SMEs to network with finance providers – finance providers active in the market with an appetite to lend.
Sligo - 21st November 2019, 7.30am - 10.00am ,Radisson Blu Hotel, Sligo Book here