Facilities Management Category Briefing
22nd October 2019, 10.00am - 2.00pm
Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone
This will be a morning event aimed at SMEs, new or existing, with tried and tested products or new innovative ideas, interested in speaking to the category team about opportunities going to market in 2019/20.
The team is keen to engage with companies who operate in the area of facilities management to help them determine the most appropriate contracting approach to meet the needs of their customers. They are particularly keen to meet companies who supply for the following forthcoming opportunities:
- Operational and service dress uniforms for An Garda Síochána
- Commercial cleaning services (General office and Clinical)
- Lift maintenance
- Portable firefighting equipment
- Catering equipment (light equipment)
- Catering and hospitality services
- Security services
- Personal protective equipment
- Office furniture to HSE equipment projects
- Provision of window cleaning services
- Electrical Good (White Goods & Small Appliances)
The event will begin with a detailed overview of the category by senior managers from the team followed by one2one meetings with the category team.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to attend information sessions on eTenders.gov.ie and Consortia Development.
If you are a Facilities Management company interested in any of the above opportunities then you will not want to miss out!
To register for the event Click here
Please note spaces are limited so registrations must be kept to 2 attendees per company.