BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY BY VISITING www.localenterprise.ie
These workshops are fully funded by the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation through Enterprise
The aims of this workshop are to help Irish businesses understand:
• The administration process around import and export procedures.
• Customs formalities at borders.
• The Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)process.
• Tariﬀs and the cost implications of tariﬀs
• Import procedures, such as the Electronic
• Declaration Process and Automated EntryProcessing (AEP).
Limerick (for Limerick and Clare companies) on Tuesday, 14th May 2019 book your place here